As ever, I had plans for today: mostly to get all the things done that I didn’t do yesterday. Sigh.
What have I actually managed to do?
- Faffed about on computer being amazed at how much action this blog saw yesterday
- Got dressed just in time for tuition #1
- Faffed on computer a bit more
- Decided to TRY to do some sewing, so overlocked the wife’s motorbike jeans-she’d already cut them to the desired length
- Took the collars off my latest zebra print top. I’d realised that despite being mad about the fabric, every time I put it on, I’ve changed my mind and taken it off again. Not good. Much better now with a plain neckline.
- Ironed the new fabrics that I washed the other day- now that silk chambray and the red roses sateen are ready to cut out more western shirts.
- Made some cakes and got them into the oven just in time for tuition #2
- Ate cake
- And again
- Played with the new cat- turns out he dribbles when excited. Lovely
- Decided to crack on with the faux suede DK jacket. Couldn’t find the instructions.
- Had more cake
- Found the instructions- you see, cake is magic!
- Stared at the sewing table:
Now I just need to get back in the saddle.
Not feeling very productive- I’ll explain why in due course.