I’ve been cutting again!
I’m always saying how much I love cutting out, and I do REALLY love it. While my sewing rate has been low this year, and I’ve completely run out of oomph on the SWAP entry, I’ve still been buying fabric, and still been thinking and making plans.
Yesterday I started cutting [I haven’t finished yet though]
So far I have cut out the following [and notice, only ONE THING for the missus, I’m a bloody disgrace]
- Vogue 1405 Tracy Reese dress in rag market ‘Liberty’ knit
- An adapted Truly Victorian #E01 corset for my daughter, in beige coutil. I will also have to cut out alllll the pieces again in aqua silk, but I want to fit it first as I’ve got to make significant changes to fit her tiny waist and wide hips
- two dresses for my pattern testing commitment…watch this space
- Style Arc Taylor skirt, in blue/black/grey ‘striped’ knit
- SA ‘Paige’ top, in leftover fabric from ‘Taylor’ plus some cobalt blue scraps from stash
- 2 SA ‘Annika’ tops in purple and red tie dye crepey woven bought a while ago from Barry’s cheapo table, both matched with knit remnants from stash [the red is the ‘Liberty’ knit used for the Tracy Reese dress]
- Reconstructing History #1031 1910s peplum skirt in clock fabric from Dunelm
- SA ‘Ziggi’ jacket for Dawn
- SA ‘Issy’ top in raspberry coloured crinkly knit
Still waiting [I’m knackered now] a pair of green stretch ‘Misty’ jeans for me, and another ‘Sophia’ corset, also for me.
So, 11 items, 2 more to go, of which all but two items are for me. Greedy Fairy!
Better start sewing…