Another shirt from Folkwear ‘Frontier shirts’ for Dawnie. This one is in heavyweight stone coloured cotton sateen, with a little stretch. I had intended it to have the bib front, but we decided against, as it’s so nice as it is. Nothing additional to say, this is a very straightforward sew, all details the same as the khaki one I made earlier.
It was item 3 in the [long since abandoned]WIFESWAP wardrobe.
I finished this shirt VERY early this year, and we never got round to taking pics of her in it. As it happens, I twisted her arm today to get pics of the Ziggi jacket, and the two sateens look GREAT together, so a double win. Nice and simple. She wanted the cuffs left without fastening, but today, months later, has changed her mind. Woman’s prerogative!