Three weeks to go, almost everything on the rail [yeah right, so how come the list always seems as long?]
Jobs still to do
- attach parrot to Long John Silver’s coat
- add sleeve linings to LJS’s coat [one of those added jobs, it doesn’t slip on easily enough]
- finish Jim Hawkins’ sparkly wedding coat [the sequins are VERY scratchy so I need to cover all the seam allowances inside]
- make a VERY BAD parrot costume [required to be bad lol]
- ‘sexy sailor suit’ for Jim
- Dame stuff….
So ‘Dame Stuff’ is what exactly?
Let me remind you of my ‘mood board’ images for the dame, aka Doctor Livesey…
What I have so far completed:
So still to make for the Dame?
- the rip down bodice and overskirt for the transformation- lots og popper tape and velcro or magnets for that
- The silver dress to go underneath
- IF I can get away with it, the mermaid skirt and shell bra…but possibly not
Not that much, but still plenty, and I want to get the transformation dress 90% together for a fitting and trial run on Monday night, so I should crack on.